Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wicked Wiki

The CML Learn and Play wiki is a pretty wiki. However, it is not navigation-friendly. Once I created an account and logged in, I was taken to a blank page. Literally. Then, once I had requested access to the Favorite Blogs page, I was taken to a page with no links back to anywhere else on the site. Seems like some basic improvements could be added. I don't suppose I can gain access to the php code as well....

I finally got access to edit the Learn and Play wiki, so I not only added my blog to the list, but I cleaned up the page (yea for wikis!). There were a lot of garbage links at the top and a couple of misplaced links that I moved to the correct location--apparently the sand box spilled over. I also fixed the headers. The page looks much better now. Wonder if the Learn and Play folks will notice. ;-)

No comments: