Thursday, October 2, 2008

Do I give a tweet?

I'm on Twitter now--by the oh so surprising name of Kimpassible. Nice tool, easy to use, amusing to see from time to time what folks are up to, though I don't think it would be very fun to try to read everything if I hadn't checked it in a few days. I don't see myself using this on a regular basis; I see it more as a "from time to time" kind of activity, especially when bored or just frustrated with whatever and needing a break. Like much of the internet's offerings, it has great potential as a time waster.

I also see its potential as a quick way to journal--just a small snippet required--no pressure to come up with elaborate prose. But I'm a private person; I'm just not willing to share too many details with the rest of the world.

No comments: