Monday, December 1, 2008

Program Summary

Well, this has been a very interesting journey. I'm very grateful that the wonderful library I work for gave me the opportunity to learn about and yes, play with, a wide variety of web 2.0 tools, and all on work time! I've certainly learned and enjoyed a lot, despite my critiques, and have definitely found some applications that I plan to return to. And I hope that the Learn and Play folks, if you've been reading any of my schlepping, will realize that I wouldn't have spent the effort critiquing these tools if I hadn't been interested in learning more about them. I tried to be as thorough and true to my experience using these tools as possible. And I feel that it was time well spent.

So...can we keep learning and playing...on work time? :-)

No comments: