Monday, August 25, 2008

Trading Cards?

I didn't know that people still traded trading cards. That was something that some kids did when I was little. It was mostly bubblegum cards of baseball players. I had a few and so did my sister, but we didn't trade much--only when one of us got a duplicate. Then we'd give it to the other person. But I thought that died out in the seventies.

Here they are again, online. I played with Trading Card Maker for a few minutes, though I'd want to get some different photos to upload; my at-work supply is rather limited. The prototype that the website produced looked good; I just wasn't sure what I would use it for. Business cards might be useful, especially for things I do outside of work, like writing, acting, playing keyboards. But trading cards?

Maybe I can trade them for bubblegum.

No comments: